You haven't added any items to your wish list yet.
Save products, photos, project ideas
Organize by vehicle or job type
Share Wish List and ideas with your friends
335 Route 17 South, Upper Saddle River, NJ
Additionally available: Side blades, painted in Dolomite Silver Metallic, Carrara White Metallic, or Volcano Grey Metallic.
The frame holder has a torque limiter, which facilitates attachment and ensures optimum hold of the bike. The large rubber pads distribute the pressure over a large area of the frame. For bicycles made of carbon, the separately available carbon frame protector (order no. 95B 044 836) is recommended.
The rear bike carrier offers a practical storage option for the drive-on rail (order no. 95B 044 835), which is available separately. With this, even heavy bicycles can be conveniently pushed onto the rear carrier without heavy lifting.
- Load Capacity: up to 2 bikes with max. 66 pound weight per each
- Dimensions when open: 49 x 25 x 27 inches
- Dimensions when folded: 13 x 25 x 27 inches
- Weight: 39 pounds
- Suitable for frame sizes: 1 - 3 1/4 inches
- Suitable for tire width: Max 4.7 inches
- Suitable for wheelbase: Max. 52 inches
- no wiring required: Rear lights are reflectors and do not require electrical wiring
The innovative Porsche Performance roof box was developed in the Porsche Development Centre in Weissach particularly for Porsche vehicles. During this process, it was subjected to elaborate testing in the high-tech wind tunnel. This resulted in an aerodynamic design with first-class drag coefficients. And for Macan models, the Porsche Performance roof box is tested for speeds up to 124 mph (200 km/h).
In this way the Performance roof box combines sportiness with individual design and functionality: In the Black high-gloss design with silver "PORSCHE" logo on the rear, the aerodynamic plastic box perfectly fits with the exclusive style of your Porsche. Special highlight: The side blades painted in Black (high-gloss) are replaceable and are available both in selected exterior colors and in an individually paintable variant. The Porsche Perfomance roof box can be easily matched to your vehicle. With a volume of 480 liters and a possible payload of up to 75 kg, it offers plenty of additional storage space for your next adventure. Thanks to the handy power click system, the roof box can be installed quickly and easily. The roof box opens from both sides and comes fitted with fastening straps making loading extremely convenient.
- Roof box in Black (high-gloss),
- "PORSCHE" logo on rear in Silver,
- Side blades in Black (high-gloss),
- Dimensions: 83 x 35.75 x 17 inches (211.4 × 90.8 × 43.4 cm),
- Max. payload: 165 lbs (75 kg),
- Volume: 17 cubic feet (480 liters),
- Can be opened on both sides,
- Incl. 3 fastening straps,
- Incl. enclosed protective cover with "PORSCHE" logo
Please note: Only in conjunction with basic roof transport system.
Additionally available: Side blades, paintable in exterior color. Primer Coated.
We do this to better understand how visitors use our site and to offer you a more personal experience. We share information
about your use of our site with social media and analytics partners in accordance with our Privacy Notice. Additional
information for California residents .